Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yes, I have the world's most beautiful nieces.

It's official, folks. I have the coolest, prettiest nieces in the world. I asked my 12-year-old (!!!) niece, Tori, if she'd model for me, and she did so willingly, in the bitingly cold wind. She traipsed through wet fields, shivered as the wind whipped her hair, leaned against things, and even got down on the ground for me. She indulged my desire for "moody" photos, too. One of the reasons I wanted HER to model is that she's one of those girls who looks gorgeous when she's not smiling (note: I am not one of these people). And she looks gorgeous smiling, too. Well, really, she just looks gorgeous. Have I said that enough? Here are a few of my favourites. I couldn't narrow them down, so, uh, here are a LOT of my favourites, actually.












Two things I learned from this session: one, I think I am really going to like this new lens, and two, I would happily trade hair with this girl. Look at it!! So pretty. Thanks again to Tori (and her parents for lending her out, especially on a day that was already insanely busy).

1 comment: