Friday, April 1, 2011

Jenna.

I had my first newborn session a few days ago. I love it when my friends have babies so I can practice my photography. ;) This is little Jenna, seven-and-a-half pounds of pure cuteness. She's the brand-new daughter of an old friend of mine. I am still working on getting a steady, consistent workflow in editing, but hopefully this beautiful face will disguise the mistakes. ;) The best part of it all? During the three-hour shoot, I was able to visit with two good ol' friends from way back (third grade, to be exact). Thanks, Melanie and Patti. :)








Sigh. Babies. Love 'em.

4 comments:

  1. Jenna, you are so beautiful. Joni, you have done it yet again. Kudos to you for capturing the sweetness and incredible miracle of life that is a newborn. Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Joni, you did such an amazing job! I agree you had a beautiful subject to work with. I can't thank you enough for being so patient and taking so much of your day to get the photos just right. It was great getting to visit as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....my....soul!!! I would be doing a huge frame of all these photos in it!! The one of her bundled up....even the one on the chair...brilliant idea! And....my favorite I think has to be the close up (even the one of her nose and mouth is beautiful)!! I couldn't choose, I know I couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, I am not normally a patient person but I had great company. And when it comes to getting a good shot, I don't mind waiting! :D It was a blast. I loved every second of it.

    ReplyDelete