Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Violet

This beautiful little girl is my niece, Violet. She'll be three in a couple of weeks, and later in March, she'll have been here in Canada a whole year. For five years we all waited for her--and now it feels like she's always been here! I still remember being at the airport when she arrived here from China with her Patti, Roger, and Tori. I'll never forget it. Violet is sweet and smart and hilarious. She's tough and nobody has a smile like she does. We love you, Violet!!

With relation to the photography, this session was a bit of a challenge not only because she's an active 2-year-old (although she did great!), but because I couldn't get the background to look right when I edited. It had a lot of creases in it and I was too impatient to do anything about it when I took the shots. Hopefully the gorgeous subject will distract you from any technical flaws. ;)

A few from our shoot:


















Sigh. Sigh sigh sigh. Cutest little thing ever.



1 comment:

  1. Sigh sigh sigh is right!! Oh, that first one!!! And the smile! What a little pistol! Thanks for sharing (and thanks Patti for letting her) :-D!

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete