Monday, February 7, 2011

I'd say it's love.

I had my first engagement session a week ago.

Two things I learned:
I LOVE engagement sessions!
And my auto-focus still doesn't work well in the cold. Funny how it didn't just mend itself. ;)

Still, I got some good shots. I think these photos speak for themselves. Happy engagement, Christina and Aaron.

















Oh, and extra-thanks to the two of them for doing crazy stuff for the sake of my curiosity, like laying on the ice-rink at Odell Park in the -15 degree weather. :)









3 comments:

  1. Such nice pictures, Joni! They look like such a fun couple....and does Christina have beautiful, beautiful hair or what! I wish her and Aaron the best, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay-so I was going to say I love the whole concept of the shoot, straight down to the mittens! And I do...THEN I saw the shot of her ring on the icicle-I actually gasped! Gorgeous, fantastic, genius-LOVE them all, but especially that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a far better job that my photographer who had been doing this for a few years. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete