Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 4

This week's Project52 theme was 'soothing repetitions'. I was amazed at some of the entries. People are so much more creative than I am! I thought about doing coffee (since I drink a cup every morning) but it was a pretty popular choice. I went with a candle instead. I find flickering candles to be very soothing.



Also: is this the face of a future photographer? ;)


I found the keychain at Chapters and snapped it up. Looks like my Holga.
I volunteered at the local hockey rink for a fundraising tournament on Sunday, and it was a huge challenge. Shooting sports photography in a somewhat dimly-lit arena (and a very busy one at that) was tough. Also, because it was very cold, my 50mm auto lens wasn't performing well. I used my 200mm manual lens for a lot of the on-ice shots. I must say I am pretty proud of myself for nailing the focus on most of them. I'm starting to edit them this afternoon, so I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment