Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Babies!

Sigh. Babies. Love' em. Today I got a chance to photograph my cousin's 6-week-old baby. This little chub-a-lub is Sophie, and she's a natural born model. This is my first ever infant shoot, and I could not have chosen a cuter subject.

Speaking of babies--if you are (or know of anyone) expecting soon, and are interested in getting newborn portraits done, please let me know! I'm looking for newborns to practice on. The only requirements are that baby is less than two weeks old, and that I can come to your house for a couple of hours and set up in front of a large window (lots of natural light).

Without futher ado, here's beautiful Sophie. Thanks to Cyn for loaning me her living room and baby for a couple of hours.





















1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Joni....they are sweet pictures! The first one is a definite enlargement!! Beautiful little girl! And so strong and bright for 6 weeks old!

    ReplyDelete