Monday, October 11, 2010

On Friday I took my 17-year-old niece, Lindsay, out to do some graduation pictures. I've never done grad pics before, so I considered it excellent practice. Well, I got spoiled. Not only is Lindsay gorgeous, but she is, hands-down, the most photogenic person I know. We got a lot of great shots. Definitely my best session to date. And I love photographing grads! They listen a whole lot better than three-year-olds. ;) Here are a few of my favourites from her session. Isn't she a stunner? I can't believe she's graduating. Way to go, Lindsay!












2 comments:

  1. Joni, as you already heard from me in person, these pictures are gorgeous.
    And Lindsay, you are breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the second to last one.

    ReplyDelete