Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 20

Ah, spring. This week's theme is "spring fever". Judging by many of the entries for the past month, people have had spring come and go already. Blossoms, children in shorts and sandals, leafed-out trees....

We've had a month-long rainy season here, masquerading as "spring", and while everything is greening up nice, that's about all that's going on.

We've stopped trying to outlast the rain and are just going with it now. Yesterday it stopped in the afternoon (although remained cloudy and cold) so the kidlet and I went outside for a while





(And in colour, in case you prefer colour to B&W conversions):









This is the one I submitted, though, because it does say 'spring' to me: my bleeding heart plant, flowering nicely despite the extreme lack of sun:






If next week's theme has anything to do with sun, I may have to skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment