Friday, May 13, 2011

Week 19

This has been the lousiest winter and spring that I can personally remember.

I do not recall the last day of sun we've had. I'm guessing it's been weeks at this point. A few days ago I checked the weather forecast and actually sobbed at the repeated little icons of clouds and rain. It is cold and wet, constantly. I hate it.

It also makes for horrible picture-taking light. It finally seemed a bit brighter yesterday, so I moved a bit of furniture around to take advantage of it, since this week's theme was "window light". I changed my kid into a shirt that didn't have dinosaurs and/or jam on it. I wanted five minutes.

He gave me one shot. One. Then he started whimpering dramatically about how he didn't WANT TO. So I quit, and had my own internal tantrum.

Oh, have I mentioned I just finished two medications that BOTH cause mood swings? In case that wasn't evident.

Thankfully, the one shot I took was in focus. I went with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment