Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sixty years.

I have been married for a little over six years.

My grandparents have been married for ten times that.

That, to me, is all kinds of amazing. Our immediate family had a small, private party for them last Saturday at Oakland Lodge in New Maryland. It was intimate and relaxed and fun. The adults visited, the children played, and my grandparents were quietly honoured with a special guest and some gifts and certificates. We also all signed an anniversary book for them. I took some pictures of the event and thought I'd share. Note: it was snowing that day and the entire (beautiful) lodge was a rather bright wood, making most of my pictures very orange. But I still like them. There's a whole lot of gorgeousness in these. Happy 60th to two of my favourite people ever.




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment