Saturday, June 9, 2012

Long time, no post!

Hey!  Remember me!?

It's been a long time.

Presumably, anyone who doesn't know me outside of this blog will assume I had my baby.  You would be correct.  Rosemary Inez arrived on March 6th in a big ol' hurry, weighing in at a teensy 6 lbs 13 oz.  She is adorable and Charlie is a lovely big bro and there is a lot of happiness in our home right now.

I also really have no excuse for not updating here.  She is now 3 months old. She sleeps through the night and is a happy little sweetheart.  She nurses often so I'm always sitting in front of my computer. 

But I am unmotivated on the best of days, so blogging just never happened.  I hope to make up for that now that I'm getting back into photography and cooking.  I have been keeping up with Let's Do 52 so I'll try to update those as well.

Until then, a few photos of a cute babe:





1 comment:

  1. Jo, she's gorgeous! Congratulations!

    -Amy (use to be Anderson)

    ReplyDelete