Sunday, May 23, 2010

Introductions

I'm Joni. Twenty-seven (!), tall, addicted to Tim Horton's tea, shopping, fishing, funky glasses, and pasta. Stay-at-home-mother by choice, lover of cooking and recipes and (begrudgingly) running.



This is my husband, Dave. Thirty-eight, paramedic, avid outdoorsman, lover of cakes, jack-of-all-trades, and thankfully, the most patient person I know. Because I am not. We've been married nearly six years.




This is Charles. He's almost three. He's the most hilarious person I know. He loves talking, sweet things, summertime, mighty machines, and books. I promise I did not have a child solely to take pictures of him, although it appears that way. But he's darn cute, isn't he?



We live in a little house on a dirt road in rural New Brunswick, 35 minutes from Fredericton. We have trails in our backyard, beaver ponds to explore, streams to fish, and acres for our insane black lab, Joey, to roam. We wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment